Who doesn’t love pancakes? I could eat them anytime, but making them? For breakfast, I just wouldn’t bother. My breakfast needs to be quick and nutritious. This easy, quick and fibre – full alternative of pancakes is now one of my breakfast options!
Fibre – Full Pancakes
- 200 g rolled oats
- 150 ml milk
- 1 egg
- 1 table spoon honey
This amount was for 6 pancakes, which was too much for 2 of us, so we had our breakfast ready for nex day, too.
- Pour milk on rolled oats and let them absorb the milk for 20 minutes.
- Add an egg and honey.
- Mix it with blender, until you have medium dense dough.
- Heat a pan which is greased with a little butter or coconut oil.
- The pan is hot enough when a drop of water breaks into several smaller balls which ‘dance’ around the pan.
- Pour a small amount of batter (approx 1/2 cup) into pan and tip to spread out or spread with spoon.
- Cook until brown from both sides
- Serve with fresh/frozen fruit on top